Overview & Details
- Hypoallergenic pillow.
- Filled with a unique blend of 50% microfiber and 50% FossFlakes™, a state-of-the-art fiber that mimics the downy softness of fresh snow.
- Combines softness and resiliency with temperature-regulating coolness to keep you comfortable and supported all night long.
- Characterized by its resiliency, it can be washed and dried up to 50 times and still retain its shape.
- Covered in a 375-thread count damask cotton cover.
- Machine wash and dry low setting.
- Made in USA of imported materials.
Designed in Denmark, this luxurious, 100% hypoallergenic pillow is filled with a unique blend of lofty synthetic fibers and FossFlakes™, a state-of-the-art memory fiber that simulates the downy softness of fresh snow. Characterized by its resiliency and temperature-regulating properties, the FossFlakes™ hypoallergenic pillow cradles and supports your neck and head while keeping you cool for a restful sleep. Lab tests show that the pillow can be washed and dried up to 50 times and still retains its shape. Ideal for side, stomach and back sleepers, the pillow is wrapped in a silky, smooth 375-thread count damask cotton cover.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you tell me exactly how high the pillow is? Thank you.Asked on 7/23/2017 by Sunny from undisclosed
Q:Is this a high loft pillow, I have tremendous neck pain,as well as a short neck, thus I need a lower profile pillow. Would you recommend this pillow?Asked on 7/2/2017 by Jjackson50 from Winston Salem,NC
Q:what is the difference between this pillow and the one sold in Denmark (the "official" fossflakes pillow)Asked on 6/25/2017 by Stephane from Canada
Q:Crazy question, but is the pillow *noisy*? I don't want a pillow that makes crinkle-noises or odd sounds during the night. ;) Thanks so much ~Asked on 4/11/2017 by Louise
Q:Would you consider this pillow more medium in density or slightly firmer, but not too firm? I'm wanting an alternative pillow that is definitely not on the softer side as I need good, but gentle support for my neck. Thank you ~Asked on 3/27/2017 by Louise
Q:When you say made in WI "from imported materials"...from which countries do you import?Asked on 1/22/2017 by ArmadilloWillow from Peoria, Arizona
Q:What size is this pillow? If several size and type (standard, jumbo, queen, King)Asked on 8/25/2016 by None