Overview & Details
- Hypoallergenic pillow.
- Filled with a unique blend of 50% microfiber and 50% FossFlakes™, a state-of-the-art fiber that mimics the downy softness of fresh snow.
- Combines softness and resiliency with temperature-regulating coolness to keep you comfortable and supported all night long.
- Characterized by its resiliency, it can be washed and dried up to 50 times and still retain its shape.
- Covered in a 375-thread count damask cotton cover.
- Machine wash and dry low setting.
- Handcrafted in USA of imported materials.
Designed in Denmark, this luxurious, 100% hypoallergenic pillow is filled with a unique blend of lofty synthetic fibers and FossFlakes™, a state-of-the-art memory fiber that simulates the downy softness of fresh snow. Characterized by its resiliency and temperature-regulating properties, the FossFlakes™ hypoallergenic pillow cradles and supports your neck and head while keeping you cool for a restful sleep. Lab tests show that the pillow can be washed and dried up to 50 times and still retains its shape. Ideal for side, stomach and back sleepers, the pillow is wrapped in a silky, smooth 375-thread count damask cotton cover.