Firm Feather/Down Pillow Inserts
Overview & Details
- Pillow inserts made from a firm blend of 95% feather fill and 5% down.
- Available in a vast array of shapes and sizes to fit most pillow covers.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- 200-thread count combed cotton shell.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Also available with TCS® Down Free™ fill for allergy sufferers.
- Spot clean only.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
Filled with a sumptuous feather-and-down blend, these pillow inserts provide just the right mix of softness and support. Made with care at our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, choose from a wide array of shapes and sizes, from the smallest boudoir pillow to the body pillow. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Will you ever have a u shaped body pillow? Also I want to be comfortable but hate if my knees still hit because of lack of support. So I don't know if I should get medium or firm?Asked on 4/11/2017 by Lanie from Carlsbad, ca
Q:Hello, are there any chemicals used in the cleaning process or any fire retardants? I'm looking for a natural and non-toxic body pillow. Thank you!Asked on 4/1/2017 by Kim from NYC
A:Hi Kim - The combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals. The feather/down fill goes through a rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness. No fire retardant is used on the pillow. Thank you.
Q:my experience with feathers is being poked by the quill through the ticking. Will I experience this with your product?Asked on 3/6/2017 by burt
Q:How does the pillow get cleaned? Dry clean? Washing machine?Asked on 2/18/2017 by Dory from Pleasantville, NY
Most products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.