Firm Density, 95% Feathers/5% Down Fill, Bolster 8 x 20"
Overview & Details
- Pillow inserts made from a firm blend of 95% feather fill and 5% down.
- 8 x 20"
- Certified under standards which ensures the down used comes from ethically treated birds.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- 200-thread count combed cotton shell.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Also available with TCS® Down Free™ fill for allergy sufferers.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
Filled with a sumptuous feather-and-down blend, these pillow inserts provide just the right mix of softness and support. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.