Firm Density, 95% Feathers/5% Down Fill, 20" Square
Overview & Details
- Pillow inserts made from a firm blend of 95% feather fill and 5% down.
- 20" Square.
- Certified under standards which ensures the down used comes from ethically treated birds.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- 200-thread count combed cotton shell.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Also available with TCS® Down Free™ fill for allergy sufferers.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Filled with a sumptuous feather-and-down blend, these pillow inserts provide just the right mix of softness and support. Made with care at our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, choose from a wide array of shapes and sizes, from the smallest boudoir pillow to the body pillow. All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market. Available exclusively at The Company Store.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:My throw pillows measure 21 X 21", which seem odd to me but maybe they are stretched out. I read somewhere that you should that the insert pillow should be 1 - 2 inches larger that the cover. Do you think this pillow would adequately fill my cover? I would like it tight and fluffy.Asked on 6/11/2017 by Gloria from Waltham, MA
A:Hi Gloria. The Firm Density, 95% Feathers/5% Down Fill, 20" Euro Square. If you purchased your pillow from us, it would be 20", we do not make a 21", unless you had it custom made. To measure your pillow it is best to measure around the outer edges, not over and across the fuller parts of the pillow. To answer your question, it should fit in a 20" square cover. Thank you for your inquiry.
Most products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.