- Madame Alexander contemporary doll.
- Favorite Friends doll with striped dress, colorful leggings and red shoes.
- Dress features an adorable monkey print on front.
- Doll has blue eyes and long blonde hair.
- Pretty doll for children.
- Perfect for playtime, cuddling or collecting.
- Wipe clean.
- 18” tall.
- Ages 3 and up
Fun and funky! So-stylish doll is a modern classic from the world famous Madame Alexander! Crafted with perfect attention to detail, this 18” doll from the Favorite Friends collection has blue eyes and long blonde hair that’s tied by a red satin bow. Her fun outfit includes striped dress with a monkey print, printed leggings and red wedgie sandals. Her size is just right for play and sharing clothes with other popular 18” dolls. For ages 3 and up.
In 1923, Beatrice Alexander—who grew up under her father’s New York City doll hospital—founded a doll company to create beautifully handcrafted play dolls for children. Over the next 90 years, Madame Alexander dolls were the first to have eyes that opened and closed, the first dolls to be based on characters from literature, and the first dolls based on real people, such as Queen Elizabeth in 1953. Today, Madame Alexander dolls are loved by children as well as collectors all over the world.