- Fluff-loomed merino wool for lasting softness
- 50” x 72”
- Available in 2 color combinations: Violet and Rose
- Exuberant colorblock design
- Bone white fringe for stunning contrast
- Machine wash/dry
- American-made in Minnesota
From the iconic Faribault Mill in Minnesota – the traditional heirloom wool throw takes on a playfully upbeat mood. Exuberant colorblock pattern book-ended by bone white fringe lends a lively look to casual or formal décor. Expertly fluff-loomed of fine merino wool using age-old methods for lasting softness.
Founded in 1865, Faribault Woolen Mill Company is a historic mill nestled along the banks of the Cannon River in Minnesota. Today, Faribault craftspeople are using virtually the same techniques and machinery that were utilized in the mill generations ago. The result is fine American-made wool blankets and throws and destined to be family heirlooms.