Faribault Woolen Mill Ticking Stripe Blanket
Overview & Details
- Woven of luxurious merino wool
- Available in 3 sizes: Twin (66” x96”), Queen (90” x 96”) and King (108” x 96”)
- Available in 3 color combinations: Terracotta, Gray and Navy
- Updated ticking stripe pattern
- Machine wash, line dry
- American-made in Minnesota
From the iconic Faribault Mill in Minnesota, a modern take on the classic ticking stripe pattern. Expertly woven of fine, non-felting merino wool using age-old methods – always soft to the touch, always vibrant, always warm and breathable for year-round comfort. Showcase it prominently in the home, resting at the foot of a bed or on a chair, ready in case a chill arises.
Founded in 1865, Faribault Woolen Mill Company is a historic mill nestled along the banks of the Cannon River in Minnesota. Today, Faribault craftspeople are using virtually the same techniques and machinery that were utilized in the mill generations ago. The result is fine American-made wool blankets and throws destined to be family heirlooms.