Faribault Woolen Mill Co.® Cabin Blanket
Overview & Details
- Woven of luxurious merino wool
- Available in 3 sizes: Twin (66” x96”), Queen (90” x 96”) and King (108” x 96”)
- Available in 3 color combinations: Natural, Gray, and Charcoal
- Inspired by a vintage photo of cabin scene
- Machine wash, line dry
- American-made in Minnesota
From the iconic Faribault Mill in Minnesota, this heirloom blanket is inspired by a vintage photo with a serene cabin scene. Expertly woven of fine merino wool using age-old methods – always soft to the touch, always vibrant, always warm and breathable for year-round comfort. Showcase it prominently in the home, resting at the foot of a bed or on a chair, ready in case a chill arises.
Founded in 1865, Faribault Woolen Mill Company® is a historic mill nestled along the banks of the Cannon River in Minnesota. Today, Faribault's craftspeople are using virtually the same techniques and machinery that were utilized in the mill generations ago. The result is fine American-made wool blankets and throws destined to be family heirlooms.