Eleven Design Studio Twoolies - Elephant
Overview & Details
- 8" high cover: 100% wool.
- Filling: 100% polyester fiber.
- Made in Mexico.
- Recommended for 3 years and up 100% handmade.
- Colors may slightly vary.
- Gentle surface wash only.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight, it may contribute to fading or discoloration.
The twoolies are unique handmade wool animals with artistic personality that come to your living space to stimulate your thoughts and emotions. They were designed by architect Sindy Posso and Mayan artists combining modern and trendy concepts with ancestral native designs. Each creation is a reflection of their talent and inspiration. Each twooly is entirely and carefully handmade by skillful Mayan weavers using 100% natural wool knitted in manual looms. These communities live in the highlands of South Mexico, where the twoolies are made. Every piece features a unique combination of textures, colors and patterns that make it truly one of a kind. There are simply no two twoolies alike.