Dreamaire Outlast® Mattress Pad
Overview & Details
- Mattress pad.
- Outlast® mattress pad is odor-free and hypoallergenic.
- Mattress pad is available in twin, twin x-long, full, queen, king and California king.
- Mattress pad features 250-thread count cotton sateen top with Outlast® viscose underlayer.
- Outlast® alleviates night sweats and chills by continually adapting to your changing body temperature, so you can sleep sounder and wake up refreshed.
- Millions of invisible microcapsules (Outlast® Thermocules™) create a unique comfort zone next to your body, absorbing excess heat when you get too hot and releasing stored heat when you cool down.
- Polyester bottom.
- Fits mattresses up to 16-inch deep.
- Machine Wash and Dry (Front Load Commercial washer and dryer recommended).
Finally a mattress pad that works with your body’s temperature. Our Dreamaire Outlast® mattress pad features temperature-regulating Outlast® Thermocules™ that help to prevent unpleasant night sweats and chills. This innovative mattress pad ensures you’ll sleep soundly and wake up feeling refreshed and reinvigorated. Millions of invisible microcapsules create a unique comfort zone next to your body that absorbs excess heat when you get too hot and releases stored heat when you cool down. Odor-free and hypoallergenic, this Dreamaire Outlast® mattress pad takes bedding to whole new level of comfort and quality.
Designed with a 250-thread count cotton sateen top, this soft and smooth hypoallergenic mattress pad is a true bedding essential. You’ll wonder how you ever slept without it! Choose the Dreamaire Outlast® mattress pad in twin, twin x-long, full, queen, king and California king sizes to find the perfect fit. The Dreamaire Outlast® mattress pads can fit mattresses up to 16-inches deep.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you use this mattress pad with a tempurpedic mattress?Asked on 2/17/2017 by Ploggs from Miami
Q:Is this mattress pad plush? I'm looking for a soft, cushy pad, but love the idea of one that regulates body temperature while sleeping. Can I get both in one pad? Thanks!Asked on 12/8/2016 by Sleeper from Portland OR
Q:How many ounces of fill is this?Asked on 8/24/2016 by R.
Q:Do you have the exact materials this is made out of - my husband has a lot of allergies and I need to see all materials that go into this product. ThanksAsked on 7/31/2016 by Johanna
A:Hi Johanna - The Dreamaire Mattress pad is cotton and viscose. Viscose is a semi-synthetic fiber made from a rayon fiber. Thank you.Answered on 8/2/2016 by Anonymous