LaCrosse® PrimaLoft® / TCS® Down Comforter / Sham
Overview & Details
- 250-thread count combed cotton shell.
- Sewn-through 12” box construction.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Expertly finished with double-needle top-stitching.
- Our comforter features corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Twin X-Long comforters available in select colors.
- Made in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
The LaCrosse® Comforter is our best-selling comforter... and for excellent reasons! The ultimate in affordable warmth, each one is packed with just the right amount of TCS® Down or PrimaLoft® Deluxe microfiber fill, which mimics the insulating loft of down—making it ideal for allergy sufferers. The smooth, 250-thread count cotton shell features 12-inch sewn-through box construction to prevent fill from shifting. Offered in dozens of colors—from sophisticated neutrals to bold brights—this comforter comes in four different warmth levels to personalize your preferences. Handcrafted in the USA, it’s available exclusively at The Company Store®.
With TCS® Down fill:
- Our best-selling down comforter.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power TCS® Down provides loft and warmth.
- Choose from 4 warmth levels: light, medium, extra, and ultra warm.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic.
With PrimaLoft® Deluxe fill:
- Our best-selling down alternative comforter.
- Deluxe synthetic microfiber fill.
- Choose from 3 warmth levels: light, medium, and extra warm.
- Provides insulating warmth for those allergic to down.
- Twin - 70x90", 20 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 22 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 25 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 29 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 35 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 25 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 28 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 31 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 35 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 42 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 30 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 33 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 37 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 42 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 50 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 35 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 37 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 41 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 46 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 55 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 24 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 26 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 29 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 33 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 40 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 30 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 32 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 36 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 40 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 48 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 37 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 39 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 44 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 50 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 60 oz.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:is this the kind of comforter I use to put inside a duvet cover?Asked on 8/20/2016 by Cindy from Pine City, MN
A:Hi Cindy. The LaCrosse® PrimaLoft® / TCS® Down Comforter is absolutely the kind of comforter to put inside of a duvet cover. Thank you.Answered on 8/21/2016 by Anonymous
Q:How do you choose the warmth level of the down comforter? I dont want to be too hot. But i want a fluffy comforter.Asked on 8/19/2016 by Jill from Three Rivers,CA
A:Hi Jill - The fluffiness of a comforter goes by fill power more than warmth. The higher the fill power the fluffier the comforter will be. We have a warmth guide on the comforters: http://www.thecompanystore.com/comforter-buying-guide.html. Thank you.
Q:I am looking for a black down queen-size comforter. Does your LaCrosse comforter come in black - as it once did? Is the coal color a very dark gray?Asked on 8/6/2016 by Tom from Long Island, New York
A:Hi Tom. The LaCrosse® PrimaLoft® / TCS® Down Comforter is not made in black although it has been in the past. The coal color is very dark. Call 1(800) 289-8508 for a free swatch to see the color. Or ask for the custom shop when you call. If the coal color does not work, you could have a black comforter custom made. Thank you.Answered on 8/6/2016 by Anonymous
Q:The reviews for this product are hidden. Is there a way to see them? Or is this product poor quality??Asked on 7/31/2016 by jgallo
A:Hi. The LaCrosse® PrimaLoft® / TCS® Down Comforter / Sham had 30 reviews, they are able to be read. Scroll down click on reviews. The comforters are made in our factory and are of excellent quality. Thank you.Answered on 8/1/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I would like to read more reviews (both positive and negative) of the LaCrosse comforter (not the sham - but when you ask a question about this product on your site it automatically comes up with the quilted sham). In particular, I am interested in the lightweight down or primaloft comforters.Asked on 7/30/2016 by PATRICIA from Easton, MD
A:Hi Patricia - There are a lot of reviews on the LaCrosse comforters just go to reviews when you are on the Lacrosse comforter page. Thank you.Answered on 8/3/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What shade is your classic red? Is it a bright red or a deeper red,such as a burgundy?Asked on 7/22/2016 by Marylea from United States
Q:How do I know which style of this comforter to get?
I want to use it for my dorm room and I'm not sure what the differences between "down" and "primaloft" are. Also, would you suggest light, medium, ultra...etc?Asked on 7/12/2016 by Smb12345 from Philadelphia, Pa
A:HI - Primaloft is a polyester made to imitate what down will feel and act like. Down is the light fluffy coating found beneath the feathers of a waterfowl and is referred to as a cluster. Both types would be good for a dorm. I would suggest light weight or a medium weight comforter. Thank youAnswered on 7/12/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I would like to see the reviews. What are the cons mainlyAsked on 7/11/2016 by Judy from churchville pa
A:Hi Judy - There are a lot of reviews to see on the LaCrosse comforters. Thank you.Answered on 7/11/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the weight? Also, what is your lightest weight down comforter?Asked on 7/6/2016 by Janice from New Lenox, IL
A:Hello - Our LaCrosse Quilted Shams weigh roughly one pound. The lightest weight comforter we offer would be our St Tropez comforter. Thank youAnswered on 7/6/2016 by Anonymous
Q:The reviews are very mixed. I would like to see the reviews as they were written. What were the concerns of the 8 people who rated the comforter a 1?Asked on 6/27/2016 by Nancy
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.