LaCrosse® PrimaLoft® / TCS® Down Comforter / Sham
Overview & Details
- 250-thread-count combed cotton shell.
- Sewn-through 12” box construction.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Expertly finished with double-needle top-stitching.
- Our comforter features corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Twin X-Long comforters available in select colors.
- Made in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
The LaCrosse® Comforter is our best-selling comforter... and for excellent reasons! The ultimate in affordable warmth, each one is packed with just the right amount of TCS® Down or PrimaLoft® Deluxe microfiber fill, which mimics the insulating loft of down—making it ideal for allergy sufferers. The smooth, 250-thread-count cotton shell features 12-inch sewn-through box construction to prevent fill from shifting. Offered in dozens of colors—from sophisticated neutrals to bold brights—this comforter comes in four different warmth levels to personalize your preferences. Handcrafted in the USA, it’s available exclusively at The Company Store®.
With TCS® Down fill:
- Our best-selling down comforter.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power TCS® Down provides loft and warmth.
- Choose from 4 warmth levels: light, medium, extra, and ultra warm.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic.
With PrimaLoft® Deluxe fill:
- Our best-selling down alternative comforter.
- Deluxe synthetic microfiber fill.
- Choose from 3 warmth levels: light, medium, and extra warm.
- Provides insulating warmth for those allergic to down.
- Twin - 70x90", 20 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 22 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 25 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 29 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 35 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 25 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 28 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 31 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 35 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 42 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 30 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 33 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 37 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 42 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 50 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 35 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 37 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 41 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 46 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 55 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 24 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 26 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 29 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 33 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 40 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 30 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 32 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 36 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 40 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 48 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 37 oz. fill
- Twin XL - 70x96", 39 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 44 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 50 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 60 oz.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How do I know which style of this comforter to get?
I want to use it for my dorm room and I'm not sure what the differences between "down" and "primaloft" are. Also, would you suggest light, medium, ultra...etc?Asked on 7/12/2016 by Smb12345 from Philadelphia, Pa
A:HI - Primaloft is a polyester made to imitate what down will feel and act like. Down is the light fluffy coating found beneath the feathers of a waterfowl and is referred to as a cluster. Both types would be good for a dorm. I would suggest light weight or a medium weight comforter. Thank youAnswered on 7/12/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I would like to see the reviews. What are the cons mainlyAsked on 7/11/2016 by Judy from churchville pa
A:Hi Judy - There are a lot of reviews to see on the LaCrosse comforters. Thank you.Answered on 7/11/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the weight? Also, what is your lightest weight down comforter?Asked on 7/6/2016 by Janice from New Lenox, IL
A:Hello - Our LaCrosse Quilted Shams weigh roughly one pound. The lightest weight comforter we offer would be our St Tropez comforter. Thank youAnswered on 7/6/2016 by Anonymous
Q:The reviews are very mixed. I would like to see the reviews as they were written. What were the concerns of the 8 people who rated the comforter a 1?Asked on 6/27/2016 by Nancy
Q:What is TCS mean?Asked on 6/24/2016 by Catherine from Spring, TX
A:Hi Catherine. TCS is an acronym for The Company Store. Thank you.Answered on 6/25/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I was trying to order the Atlantis color comforter and now I can't find it, is it out of stock? If so, when will it be in stock again?Asked on 6/16/2016 by Gabby from Mount Juliet, TN
A:Hi Gabby - The atlantis color is a discontinued color in the LaCrosse comforters. We do have a turquoise color now which is similar. Thank you.Answered on 6/17/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Do you have to use a duvet with this comforter or can it be used without?Asked on 5/23/2016 by Teresa
A:Hi Teresa- The LaCrosse Comforter can be used with or without a duvet cover. Thank you.Answered on 5/23/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I see the info says to machine wash, but will dry cleaning harm it?Asked on 5/22/2016 by Kay from Fredericksburg, Va.
A:Hi Kay - The LaCrosse quilted shams also can be dry cleaned. Thank youAnswered on 5/23/2016 by Anonymous
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.