Raffia Cylinder Pendant
Overview & Details
- Pendant light handwoven of natural jute.
- Topped with hand-turned mango wood balusters with a whitewash finish.
- A wonderful way to bring natural texture and sculptural presence to a room, whether suspended singly or in multiples.
- Also available in a diamond and flare shape, sold separately.
- Hang them solo, or combine all three staggered at varying heights for an eye-catching, sculptural display (each sold separately).
- 6 ¼ x 21 ½”
- Uses up to a 40-watt bulb.
- Professional installation recommended.
- UL listed.
- Wipe clean.
- Exclusively ours.
Handwoven of natural raffia, our cylinder shaped pendant lamp is a functional work of art, bringing an organic element to any room. Suspended from a hand-turned wood baluster with a whitewashed finish, this beautiful pendant lamp makes a stunning statement wherever it hangs. The light looks great on its own or can also be paired with our coordinating Flare and Diamond pendants, sold separately. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this lamp intended to be hardwired or does it have a plug? How long is the cord?Asked on 7/17/2016 by NMskies