Company Cotton® Solid Bedding
Overview & Details
- 300-thread count cotton percale bedding.
- 100% combed cotton is woven with fine single yarns.
- Collection includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, sold separately.
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 16” deep.
- Duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters, holding them securely in place.
- Machine wash.
A must-have for every bed, our Company Cotton® bedding is a luxurious essential we use every day (and night). From sheets to shams, each piece is crafted of 300-thread-count combed cotton percale that’s been woven with fine single yarns for an unbelievably smooth hand. Designed to use alone or layered with other collections, it’s offered in a wide selection of solid hues—from chic neutrals to seasonal favorites. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
- How much are the various sizes? Why don't you list the price with the other product info?
Hello. The Company Cotton® Solid Bedding. On each item, select size, then color and the price will appear to the lower right. Sometimes the price will vary if it is a discontinued color and may be on sale or marked down. Thank you.
- will your twin sheets fit a twin XL mattress?
Hi Becky. The Company Cotton® Solid Bedding offers a TXL size in the fitted and the Twin Flat is 96" long and will accommodate a TXL mattress. Thank you.
- How long are the standard pillowcases?
Hi Karen- The standard pillowcases measure 20 x 30". Thank you.
- Does the sheet have a crisp finish or a chemical finish?
Hi Lee. The Company Cotton® Solid Bedding is a 300-thread-count cotton percale bedding. Percale sheeting has a smooth finish and crisp feel. Thank you.
- Which sheets (these or another in your collection) match the blues, greens, grey or ivory in the Marcy comforter best?
Hi Missy. The Company Cotton® Solid Bedding 300TC in Seaside and Ivory, as well as the Classic Percale Collection 210TC Sheets in porcelain blue and storm grey all match the Lofthome By The Company Store® Marcy Reversible Comforter Collection. Thank you.
- I would like to read the 19 customer reviews. Where are they on this web site? Thank you.
Hi - You can read all 19 reviews on the company cotton bedding. Just click where it say read reviews. If you are on a mobile device it might not work correctly. Thank you.
You're right that the reviews are hard to find on a mobile device. On my iPad i clicked on 'read reviews' and thenI tried clicking on the FAQ heading and the reviews showed up. Hope this helps others too.
- I understand the sheets are made in Pakistan, is that also where the cotton is grown? If not, where is the cotton grown?
Hi Nancie - Unfortunately, we do not have the information for where the cotton is grown. We do know that the country of origin for this product is Pakistan. Thank you.
- Will these sheets wrinkle when washed?
Hi Vic - The company cotton sheets are not wrinkle free, but should look great without ironing. Remove promptly from the dryer and place on bed or fold for best results. Thank you.
- Re: Duvet Does this need ironing?
Hi Kathy - The company cotton sheets are not wrinkle free, but should look great without ironing. Remove promptly from the dryer and press them with your hand before folding. Thank you.
- I am unfamiliar with the term 39 X 80 + 14. What does the 14 measurement actually reference.
Deborah the Dealer
Hi Deborah - The 14 on the fitted sheet is the depth. The company cotton sheets have a 14 inch pocket. Thank you.