Classic Percale Collection
Overview & Details
- 210-thread count percale sheets and bedding set.
- 100% combed cotton sheets and bedding.
- The complete classic percale collection is available in a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover / comforter cover, sham, bed skirt and featherbed cover.
- Available in a wide array of colors from light to bright.
- All duvet covers / comforter covers come with corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both in place.
- Duvet / comforter sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Update your daily essentials with our 100% combed cotton Classic Percale sheets and bedding collection. Available in over a dozen fresh color options, this percale sheets and bedding set infuses your bedroom with sophisticated style. Whether your prefer soothing neutrals or vibrant hues, we have the perfect bedding to suit your tastes.
Designed in 100% combed cotton, our solid percale sheets and bedding collection offers a fashion-forward palette and an excellent everyday value. Woven with soft and smooth 210-thread count cotton, this comfortable bedding set is perfect for any bedroom in your home. The complete classic percale collection is available in a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, comforter cover, sham, bed skirt and featherbed cover. Combine all the bedding elements together for an optimal outcome. You can choose one color or mix and match various hues for a well-coordinated look. The fitted sheet comes in a full spectrum of sizes: twin, XL twin, full, queen, king and California king. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our 210-thread count classic percale sheets and bedding at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How does this fasten to bed? Under mattress or elastic?Asked on 7/12/2017 by Carl from Bullhead City, AZ
Q:Really want to know what color the blue and tan color looks like. So hard to know from tiny circle. I am wondering if the blue color would match the Portsmith wrinkle free comforter?Asked on 12/26/2016 by S