Classic Down Blanket
Overview & Details
- Premium European down blanket.
- Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Most down-proof sateen blankets are dry clean only, but we worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to develop a cotton sateen that’s both down-proof and machine washable.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power European down provides luxurious loft and warmth.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Stitched with double-diamond patterning with 2” self-fabric binding.
- 15” drop.
- Available in five beautiful colors.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Also available in our exclusive TCS® PrimaLoft Deluxe fill.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
Falling somewhere between a blanket and a comforter, our TCS® Classic European Down Blanket is the best of both worlds, providing a layer of cozy, light-weight warmth that’s perfect year-round. Generously sized and covered in our new silky-soft, down-proof 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell, it’s filled with hypoallergenic, 500–550 fill power certified European down. Expertly stitched in a double-diamond pattern ensures the fill stays in place. Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.