Classic Down Blanket
Overview & Details
- Premium European down blanket.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Most down-proof sateen blankets are dry clean only, but we worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to develop a cotton sateen that’s both down-proof and machine washable.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power European down provides luxurious loft and warmth.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Stitched with double-diamond patterning with 2” self fabric binding.
- 15” drop.
- Available in 5 beautiful colors.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Also available in our exclusive TCS® PrimaLoft Deluxe fill.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Falling somewhere between a blanket and a comforter, our TCS® Classic European Down Blanket is the best of both worlds, providing a layer of cozy, light-weight warmth that’s perfect year-round. Generously sized and covered in our new silky-soft, down-proof 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell, it’s filled with hypoallergenic, 500–550 fill power certified European down. Expertly stitched in a double-diamond pattern ensures the fill stays in place. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.