Chatham Patch Organic Percale Sham
Overview & Details
- Certified organic cotton percale duvet cover.
- 180-thread count.
- Matching bedding available separately: flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, and sham.
- Certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- A patchwork of botanicals and line drawings on a textural ground.
- Our kids' duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place.
- Coordinates with the Chatham Leaf percale bedding (sold separately).
- Mix and match with our solid organic percale bedding.
- Machine wash.
Stylized botanicals and line drawings form a tribal patchwork against the textural ground of our Chatham organic bedding collection. Hued in subdued shades of navy, sage, taupe and ivory, this artful bedding is woven from organic cotton percale that’s been certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS). Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is the background color white or ivory. Trying to decide on color sheetsAsked on 9/1/2016 by Noreen