Chaplin Matelassé Collection
Overview & Details
- Traditional matelassé coverlet and accessories, patterned with branches and vining florals.
- 100% cotton.
- Stonewashed for a vintage look and soft hand that gets softer every time you wash it.
- Available in a coverlet, sham, bedspread and bed skirt, each sold individually.
- Bedskirt is available in 14 in. and 18 in. drops (18 in. only available in white and ivory)
- Coverlet is a substantial year-round layer with the weight of a blanket but the polished look that works top of bed; can be paired under a comforter when the weather gets cooler.
- Coordinates with our Chaplin Matelassé Shower Curtain (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
Landscaped with vining flowers and branches, this traditional matelassé coverlet is crafted in Portugal of fine cotton that’s been stonewashed for a soft hand. Offered in a palette of fresh hues, the bedspread or coverlet is a substantial layer that can be used year-round on top of the bed or under comforters during cooler weather. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.