Candy Chemistry by Thames and Kosmos
Overview & Details
- Child’s science kit.
- A great gift for educational play.
- Learn about kitchen science with candy and chocolate.
- Great for educational play.
- 25 experiments.
- Does not include food items; supply safe, everyday ingredients from your kitchen.
- Includes 48-page full-color instruction manual.
- Small parts, not for children under 3 years.
- Ages 10+
Here’s some science kids can really get excited about! Super-fun science kit explores the real-life science involved in making sweets, chocolates and other treats. Comes with supplies and instructions to conduct 25 experiments in kitchen chemistry—you add simple ingredients from your own kitchen. Children will discover why sugar crystallizes to make rock candy, learn about heat and the phases of matter by molding chocolates, and more. Includes special tools such as molds, candy thermometer, spatula, etc. Comes with a full-color instruction manual.
Thames & Kosmos was founded in 2001 with the mission of improving children’s science education. Since then, kids around the world have loved the hands-on experiments and real-world science equipment in their imaginative kits. In fact, kids love Thames & Kosmos so much, they forget they’re learning!