- 100% jute area rug.
- Renewable natural jute fiber is one of the world's most coveted floor coverings, especially known for its durability, sustainability and affordability.
- Designed in muted tans, blues and browns, our Brunswick Stripe jute rug is a great choice for high-traffic areas.
- Fully reversible rug bound on two sides for twice the wear.
- Choose the Brunswick Stripe jute area rug in five different sizes (including a runner) to find the perfect one for your floor space.
- Rug grip recommended (sold separately).
- Spot clean.
- Exclusively ours.
Patterned in variegated stripes, our handwoven Brunswick Stripe area rug is made of jute fiber, a sustainable and rapidly renewable resource that’s exceptionally comfortable and durable too. Natural jute rugs are strong and versatile—one of the many reasons they’re a go-to favorite. Rendered in muted tans, blues and browns, our sophisticated Brunswick Stripe rug feels great under bare feet while also holding up beautifully in high-traffic areas. Choose the impeccable Brunswick Stripe jute area rug in five different sizes (including a runner) to find the perfect one for your floor space. The jute rug is fully reversible for twice the wear.
Pair the Brunswick Stripe area rug with a rug grip for an optimal floor experience. Rug grips protect your rug investment, prevent color transfer and keep area rugs from slipping on smooth surfaces. We sell rug grips for every size of rug we carry. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our essential Brunswick Stripe area rug at The Company Store.