- Beautiful housewarming or hostess gift
- Set of 4 coasters
- Protects tables from drips and water rings
- Available in Black
- Made from rustic natural slate
- Hand-picked from family-owned quarry in upstate New York
- Hand-finished in company’s Brooklyn studio
- Slate naturally absorbs moisture and withstands a range of temperatures
- Perfect for hot or cold drinks
- Non-mark cork-reinforced backing
- 4" x 4", sturdy ⅜" thick
- Packaged in attractive reusable burlap bag for gift-giving
- Wipe clean
A toast to the rustic and refined beauty of slate. From Brooklyn Slate, these drip-catching coasters are hand-picked from a family quarry in upstate New York and finished by hand in the company’s Brooklyn studio. Slate absorbs moisture nicely and withstands a range of temperatures making it a natural for a hot cup of coffee or an ice cold beer. Fitted with cork-reinforced padding to guard against scratches and slips.
Founded by Brooklyn designers Sean Tice and Kristy Hadeka, Brooklyn Slate Company sources their gorgeous pieces of natural slate from Kristy's third-generation family quarry in upstate New York. Each piece is hand-picked from the quarry and then finely hand-cut and cleaned in the company’s Brooklyn studio. The end result is a product unique in cut, shape, texture and color for you to call your own.