Blabla Hold Me Tight Pillow - Smile
Overview & Details
- 15" x 10".
- All of our products are 100% super soft Peruvian cotton.
- Anything filled is Polyfill (to keep things fluffy).
- Play pads are printed in small batches.
- All items are handmade in Peru by skilled artisans.
We have a deep relationship with our knitters and practice fair trade. Our designer is Florence Wetterwald, a French woman living in Atlanta, GA. Her designs create a modern aesthetic using traditional knitting methods. We call our room décor items (Play Pads, Pillows, Mobiles, etc.) Petit Home by Blabla.
- Always place the baby on his or her back on a firm crib or bassinet mattress to sleep.
- Fitted sheets should fit snugly, and not pull up from the corners. It is important to match your mattress’s measurements with our variety of fitted crib sheet sizes.
- We do not recommend the use of blankets (other than those used for swaddling,) soft toys, crib bumpers, sleep positioners, or pillows in cribs with babies under 12 months old.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that babies share a room, but not a sleeping surface, with parents for the first six months.