Better Down-Feather Pillow
Overview & Details
- Filled with lofty 50% down/50% feather blend.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Finely sewn of a soft and smooth 200-thread-count cotton shell.
- All of The Company Store® pillow fabrics are double-stitched, down-proof and Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals.
- Available in four densities to suit your sleeping style: Soft for stomach sleepers, Medium for back sleepers, Firm and Extra-Firm for side sleepers.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in standard, queen and king size.
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Dry clean.
You spend approximately one-third of your life sleeping. So having an ultra-comfortable, high-quality pillow is a must when it comes to getting a great night’s rest. Filled with a lofty blend of 50% down/50% feathers, our Better pillows are a luxury your entire family can enjoy every night of the week. Offered in four densities to suit your individual sleeping style, choose Soft for stomach sleepers, Medium for back sleepers and Firm or Extra-Firm for side sleepers. Each pillow is handcrafted in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Soft pillow for stomach sleepers: The soft support pillow cushions the head and neck at a comfortable angle and prevents an unnatural turning to either side, making the pillow ideal for stomach sleepers.
Medium pillow for back sleepers: The medium support pillow cradles the natural curvature of the upper spine to create the perfect position for your head and neck.
Firm pillow for side sleepers: The firm support cradles the head, neck, and shoulders, providing an even sleeping surface to help keep the body in a horizontal line.
Extra-Firm pillow for side sleepers: The extra-firm pillows are ideal for side sleepers who desire additional firmness and support. Filled to the max to provide firm support throughout the entire night.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.