White Bay® RDS Euro Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Filled with 600–650 fill power premium European white down.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- We are proud to offer this comforter certified under RDS standards. With RDS certification through third party auditor, Control Union, we ensure the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Most down-proof sateen comforters are dry clean only, but we worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to develop a cotton sateen that’s both down-proof and machine washable.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Box stitch construction prevents the down from shifting allowing for all-over even warmth.
- Super-light has a 8” box stitch; light, medium, and extra warmth have 12” box stitch.
- Available in 4 warmth levels- super-light, light, medium and extra-warmth weights.
- Oversized Queen and King sizes available fit extra-deep mattresses.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- 15” drop; oversized has 19” drop.
- Available in 5 colors.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Have it your way—you deserve it. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, we’re offering White Bay® in a wide variety of weights, colors and sizes to create the comforter of your dreams. Packed with our 600–650-fill RDS certified European down, it’s enveloped in our down-proof 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell that’s silky-soft and certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch and 12” sewn-through box construction (super-light and light-weight have 8” boxes) which prevents down from shifting and provides even warmth. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Available in 5 beautiful colors, 4 comfort weights and oversized Queen and King sizes to fit extra-deep mattresses. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of the finest imported materials.
White Bay Super Light
- Twin - 70x90", 14 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 17 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 19 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 23 oz. fill
White Bay Light
- Twin - 70x90", 19 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 23 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 26 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 32 oz. fill
White Bay Medium Warmth
- Twin - 70x90", 24 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 28 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 32 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 39 oz. fill
White Bay Extra Warmth
- Twin - 70x90", 29 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 35 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 40 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 48 oz. fill
White Bay Oversized Super Light
- Queen - 98x96", 22 oz. fill
- King - 116x96", 26 oz. fill
White Bay Oversized Light
- Queen - 98x96", 31 oz. fill
- King - 116x96", 34 oz. fill
White Bay Oversized Medium Warmth
- Queen - 98x96", 38 oz. fill
- King - 116x96", 41 oz. fill
White Bay Oversized Extra Warmth
- Queen - 98x96", 48 oz. fill
- King - 116x96", 53 oz. fill
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Will the oversized King comforter fit in the King duvets?Asked on 9/10/2016 by Ann from Mechanicsburg PA
Q:How many ounces of fill is the extra warmth, oversize king comforter?Asked on 8/28/2016 by Katiemac from Savannah, MO
Q:What is the weight of the super light King comforter? And can you advise what temperature range for the super light? I live in a warmer climate and have a memory foam bed, so am looking for something very light because I don't want to throw out my duvet covers. ThanksAsked on 8/17/2016 by Eve from United States
Q:In an earlier question's answer, the different sizes are described, including Twin XL. However, when I click to select size, no Twin XL is shown... no matter what weight or color chosen. Is this an error? Or is the White Bay Comforter just not available in Twin XL?Asked on 8/15/2016 by justme from East Coast
Q:Is this product filled with 100 percent down or is a percentage also feather?
If so what percentage is feather and what type of feather?
What type of down? Only states white. Is it goose, duck... ?
Thank you!Asked on 8/5/2016 by Curious from Tennessee
A:Hello. The White Bay® RDS Euro Down Comforter is filled with hypoallergenic, 600–650 fill power premium RDS certified European white duck down. Although this we fill this comforter with all down, label regulations in the USA require us to state on our comforters products sold and labeled as down must have at least 75% whole down clusters. This is in case your product may contain a broken down cluster, down fiber, feather or a damaged feather. Thank you.Answered on 8/6/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the data on fills for each regular size?Asked on 8/5/2016 by Audrey from Chicago
A:Hi Audrey- We would be happy to provide this information for you but we would need to know what size and warmth level. Please resubmit your question or contact our customer service at 1-800-323-8000. Thank you.Answered on 8/5/2016 by Anonymous
Q:How many ounces of down in the King light comforter?Asked on 8/2/2016 by Weimiemom2 from Lubbock, TX
A:Hi- The White Bay oversized comforter lightweight has 34 ounces of down in it. Thank you.Answered on 8/3/2016 by Anonymous
Q:He oversize comforter has the same dimensions as the regular comforter. So what's oversized? Need an oversized comforterAsked on 7/31/2016 by Deb from Oregon
A:Hi Deb- Our regular comforters would measure Twin 70 x 90", Twin X long 70 x 96", Full 84 x 90", Queen 90 x 96", King 108 x 96". The Oversized comforter would be Queen 98 x 96" and King 116 x 96". Thank you.Answered on 8/1/2016 by Anonymous