White Bay® Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Filled with 600–650 fill power premium European white down.
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Most down-proof sateen comforters are dry clean only, but we worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to develop a cotton sateen that’s both down-proof and machine washable.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Box stitch construction prevents the down from shifting allowing for all-over even warmth.
- Super-light has an 8” box stitch; light, medium, and extra warmth have 12” box stitch.
- Available in four warmth levels- super-light, light, medium, and extra-warmth weights.
- Oversized Queen and King size available fit extra-deep mattresses.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- 15” drop; oversized has 19” drop.
- Available in five colors.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
Have it your way—you deserve it. Assembled in La Crosse, WI factory, we’re offering White Bay® in a wide variety of weights, colors, and sizes to create the comforter of your dreams. Packed with our 600–650-fill certified European down, it’s enveloped in our down-proof 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell that’s silky-soft and certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch and 12” sewn-through box construction (super-light has 8” boxes) which prevents down from shifting and provides even warmth. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensure that our down is hypoallergenic. Available in five beautiful colors, four comfort weights and oversized Queen and King sizes to fit extra-deep mattresses. Assembled in La Crosse, WI of the finest imported materials. Exclusively ours.
White Bay Super Light
- Twin - 70x90", 14 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 17 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 19 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 23 oz. fill
White Bay Light
- Twin - 70x90", 19 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 23 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 26 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 32 oz. fill
White Bay Medium Warmth
- Twin - 70x90", 24 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 28 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 32 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 39 oz. fill
White Bay Extra Warmth
- Twin - 70x90", 29 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 35 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 40 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 48 oz. fill
White Bay Oversized Super Light
- Queen - 98x96", 22 oz. fill
- King - 116x96", 26 oz. fill
White Bay Oversized Light
- Queen - 98x96", 31 oz. fill
- King - 116x96", 34 oz. fill
White Bay Oversized Medium Warmth
- Queen - 98x96", 38 oz. fill
- King - 116x96", 41 oz. fill
White Bay Oversized Extra Warmth
- Queen - 98x96", 48 oz. fill
- King - 116x96", 53 oz. fill
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.