Talia Wrinkle-Free Sateen Comforter Collection
Overview & Details
- Wrinkle-free comforter.
- Filled with LoftAire® a lofty, down-like synthetic fill
- Wrinkle-resistant 300-thread count cotton sateen.
- Silky soft cotton sateen is wrinkle free, so your sheets look smooth and freshly pressed straight out of the dryer.
- Graphic, interlocking geometrics look modern in sophisticated hues.
- Mix and layer with our solid 450-thread count wrinkle-free bedding each sold separately.
- Matching duvet cover and sham available separately.
- Our duvet covers (sold separately) have corner ties that attach to comforter, to hold it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
A contemporary twist on traditional tile prints, this beautiful comforter is covered in floral medallions recast in a palette of pale, muted tones. Delightfully cozy year-round, the Talia Comforter is crafted with LoftAire® – a lofty, down-like synthetic fill – wrapped in wrinkle-free, 300-thread count cotton sateen. The cotton sateen gives the comforter a just-pressed look, straight from the dryer. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do you have coordinating sheets to match these colors on your site?Asked on 8/16/2016 by AimB from Chicago, Il
A:Hello. The Talia Wrinkle-Free Sateen Duvet Cover / Sham matches nicely with our 450-Thread Count Wrinkle-Free Solid Sateen Bedding in Cloud, Mocha and Wisteria as well as our Classic Solid Sateen Bedding in Ivory, Bluestone and Platinum. Thank you.Answered on 8/16/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I was wondering how heavy/warm this comforter is. Is it much warmer than the primaloft deluxe classic blanket?Asked on 8/7/2016 by Valerie from Buffalo grove il
A:Hi Valerie - The Talia comforter would be a medium weight comforter. The primaloft classic blanket is light weight it would be significantly lighter than the comforter. Thank you.Answered on 8/8/2016 by Anonymous
Q:what are the colors ?Asked on 7/27/2016 by Curious
A:HI - The colors in the Taila bedding are shades of light purple, grayish blue, taupe, white and black. Thank you.Answered on 7/27/2016 by Anonymous