St. Tropez® Reversible Solid Down & TCS® Down-Free™ Comforter
Overview & Details
- St. Tropez is the perfect comforter for year-round use.
- Reverses for twice the decorating options.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Offered in your choice of lofty 500-550 fill power Down or TCS® Down-Free™ synthetic fill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down.
- Stitched with diamond sewn thru construction prevents fill from shifting and ensures no cold spots.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- 500-550 fill power TCS down provides luxurious loft and warmth.
- 232-thread count combed cotton shell made with combed yarns that create a lightweight shell.
- Combed cotton fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
Our St. Tropez® comforter is perfect for year-round use. Offered in a spectrum of sophisticated colors, it reverses to a complementary hue for twice the decorating options. Filled with your choice of lofty 500-550 fill power Down or TCS® Down-Free™ synthetic fill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. Diamond stitch sewn thru construction prevents down from shifting and ensures no cold spots. Covered in a light-weight, 232-thread count cotton combed cotton shell which meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is the St. Tropez comforter considered to be Ultra Light or Light. Need to know as I live in TX where it gets really hot. Thanks.Asked on 8/12/2016 by Tiffany from Kerrville, TX
A:I don't know if it's ultra or just light but we live in central Florida and use these year round with no top sheet.Answered on 9/15/2017 by Meow from Central Florida
Q:How many ounces of goose down are used in this comforter? We are interested in a king.
Also, we want a comforter with good loft and year-round warmth so not too hot.Asked on 7/29/2016 by Karen from Saint Louis, MO
A:Hi Karen - The St. Tropez comforter king size has 32 ounces. The St.Tropez is a light weight comforter and can be used all year. Thank you.Answered on 7/29/2016 by Anonymous