St. Tropez® Reversible Solid RDS Down & TCS® Down-Free™ Comforter
Overview & Details
- St. Tropez® is the perfect comforter for year-round use.
- Reverses for twice the decorating options.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Offered in your choice of lofty 500-550 fill power RDS Down or TCS® Down-Free™ synthetic fill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down.
- Stitched with diamond sewn thru construction prevents fill from shifting and ensures no cold spots.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Our down is certified under RDS standards which ensure the down used comes from ethically treated birds.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power RDS certified down provides luxurious loft and warmth.
- 232-thread count combed cotton shell made with combed yarns that create a lightweight shell.
- Combed cotton fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Our duvet covers (sold separately) have corner ties that attach to comforter, holding it firmly in place.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Our St. Tropez® comforter is perfect for year-round use. Offered in a spectrum of sophisticated colors, it reverses to a complementary hue for twice the decorating options. Filled with your choice of lofty 500-550 fill power RDS Down or TCS® Down-Free™ synthetic fill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. Diamond stitch sewn thru construction prevents down from shifting and ensures no cold spots. Covered in a light-weight, 232-thread count cotton combed cotton shell which meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards–certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is the St. Tropez comforter considered to be Ultra Light or Light. Need to know as I live in TX where it gets really hot. Thanks.Asked on 8/12/2016 by Tiffany from Kerrville, TX
Q:How many ounces of goose down are used in this comforter? We are interested in a king.
Also, we want a comforter with good loft and year-round warmth so not too hot.Asked on 7/29/2016 by Karen from Saint Louis, MO
A:Hi Karen - The St. Tropez comforter king size has 32 ounces. The St.Tropez is a light weight comforter and can be used all year. Thank you.Answered on 7/29/2016 by Anonymous