Legends® Luxury Geneva PrimaLoft® Deluxe Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium down-alternative hypoallergenic comforter.
- PrimaLoft® Deluxe mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down.
- 400-thread count combed cotton sateen shell.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Generous 12” box stitching provides for all over even warmth.
- Available in three custom densities: medium, extra, and ultra warmth.
- Also available in premium Hungarian White goose down.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Packed in a beautiful comforter storage bag for safe-keeping.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Sleep in the lap of luxury. For allergy sufferers or those who prefer an alternative to down, our exceptionally lofty hypoallergenic comforter is an opulent choice. It’s filled with our exclusive PrimaLoft® Deluxe, which mimics the insulating warmth of down while providing allergy relief for those allergic to down, ensuring a good night’s sleep. Crafted of 400-thread-count cotton sateen, the shell is silky soft to the touch and expertly finished with a double-needle top stitching. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. Generous 12” box stitching prevents the fill from shifting. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Hi, how heavy is the Legends Luxury Gedneva Primaloft Deluxe ultra warmth full comforter compared to Legends Luxury Geneva down comforter?
Thanks.Asked on 2/16/2017 by Fred from Illinois
A:Hi Fred. The Legends® Luxury Geneva PrimaLoft® Deluxe Comforter in the Ultra Warm has 59 oz of fill. The Legends® Luxury Geneva Down Comforter is not offered in the Ultra Warm and so not able to compare. Down is thicker, denser and warmer than primaloft, so for the same level of warmth, if we compared both extra warmth, they would be both as heavy as each other. We put more primaloft fill in the queen extra warm, 50oz. and a little less fill in the down 43oz but they are the same due to the density and warmth of the fill. Thank you.
Q:I purchased the extra warmth. says it has to be dry cleaned. The black label is machine washable. which is what I saw. can I wash the legends in cold delicate front load? or can it really only be dry cleaned?
Anna BOSTONAsked on 7/29/2016 by AB from CHARLOTTE NC
A:Hi- Unfortunately the Legends® Luxury Geneva PrimaLoft® Comforter is dry clean only. Thank you.Answered on 7/30/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What's the fill power of the ultra warmth down comforter?Asked on 7/28/2016 by DG
A:Hi - The Primaloft comforters don't have a fill power. The Geneva down comforters have a 600-650 fill power. Thank you.Answered on 7/29/2016 by Anonymous
Q:How warm is the medium warmth vs. extra warmth?Asked on 7/18/2016 by Jan from United States
A:Hi Jan - The medium warmth comforter is recommended as a year around weight and for room temperatures 65-69 degrees. The medium warmth is our most popular selling weight. Our extra warmth is recommended as a cold season or cold climate comforter and for room temperatures 62-65 degrees. Thank you.Answered on 7/18/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I just bought a comforter from another store. It is very noisy. The fabric is too stiff and it makes noise when folding it. Is this fabric noisy?Asked on 6/8/2016 by Deb from St. Paul, MN
A:Hi Deb - The legends comforter fabric is a 400 thread count combed cotton sateen shell. The shell will not be noisy, should be soft and smooth. Thank you.Answered on 6/8/2016 by Anonymous