PrimaLoft® Deluxe Comforter
Overview & Details
- Down-alternative hypoallergenic comforter.
- PrimaLoft® Deluxe is exclusive to The Company Store®.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen cover is silky to the touch.
- PrimaLoft® Deluxe is a high-quality, non-allergenic synthetic microfiber that mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down.
- Provides allergy relief for those allergic to down.
- 12” sewn-through box construction with a border design keeps fill from shifting.
- Available in 2 warmth levels- medium and extra-warmth weights.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- Cotton sateen fabric is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Available in 6 beautiful colors – Silver Gray, Driftwood, Sterling Blue, Antique Gold, White and Ivory.
- Features corner loops that attach to corner ties in our duvet covers.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
So luxuriously soft and lofty, you won’t believe it’s not down. Exclusively at The Company Store®, PrimaLoft® Deluxe is a high-quality, hypoallergenic synthetic microfiber which mimics the opulence and insulating warmth of down while providing allergy relief for those allergic to down, ensuring a good night’s sleep. Enveloped in our new silky-soft, 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell with a double border design and expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. 12” sewn-through box construction with a border design keep fill from shifting.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does this blanket have loops on each of the corners for tying into my duvet covers?Asked on 11/20/2016 by Houston from Houston, TX
Q:What is the "down weight" of the king size blanket? We live in North Florida where it does get cold but not freezing....don't want to sweat at night just be toasty. Thank you!Asked on 11/17/2016 by Lo from Florida
A:The Primaloft Deluxe blanket would be a super light warmth. If you like to be warm when you sleep and you keep your bedroom cool, this may not be enough warmth even for a Florida winter. If you like, you can check out our comforter guide by using the link at the bottom of any of our webpages. It will help you decide what warmth level you need.
Q:Where is the Primaloft Deluxe Classic Blanket made?Asked on 11/14/2016 by Ellen from Denver, CO
Q:I have a PrimaLoft Deluxe Comforter, I would like to wash it because similar to another question posted here, the filling seems to have redistributed around the comforter. Your previous advice to this customer was to wash and dry the comforter. The tag on my comforter states 'Dry Clean Only'. The style number is MCS94 Q. What do you recommend? I am not really excited about getting it dry cleaned, but I will await your advice.Asked on 6/25/2016 by Lisa from Franklin, WI
A:Hi Lisa. Your item number indicates that it is a Legends® Luxury Geneva PrimaLoft® Comforter in the light weight. The overview is basically the same on our current page though no longer offered in the light warmth. Dry clean only is recommended due to the 400 Thread Count Fabric used on the outer shell. If it is washed, then it would no longer be down proofed. Thank you.Answered on 6/25/2016 by Anonymous
Q:The stuffing in my Primaloft comforter feels flat and non-existent in some areas and fuller in others. Is there a good way to adjust it? We love the comforter, but it is limp in some areas and not comfortable. Thanks for any help or ideas.Asked on 5/1/2016 by Amy from United States
A:Hi Amy - Thank you for your question! Have you washed the comforter recently? If not, you may want to wash the comforter and add a few tennis balls when drying it. The tennis balls will help to fluff up and redistribute the fill. If this doesn't help, please contact our customer service department.Answered on 5/2/2016 by Anonymous