Black Label™ PrimaLoft® Comforter
Overview & Details
- PrimaLoft® Black Label™ fill is anti-microbial and hypoallergenic.
- Provides the insulating warmth of down without the allergens.
- 300-thread count cotton sateen shell.
- 12" sewn-through box construction.
- Satin piping.
- Sewn-through construction prevents fill from shifting.
- Available in two weights: lightweight or medium weight.
- Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Protects against dust mites, dander, odors, bacteria, and mold.
- Features corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
Black Label™ PrimaLoft® is the ultimate luxury down-alternative comforter—offering all the softness and insulating warmth that you would expect of goose down without the allergens that affect sensitive sleepers. It’s enveloped in a silky-soft, 300-thread count cotton sateen shell printed with elegant tonal paisleys and finished with satin piping. This luxurious comforter is assembled in La Crosse, WI, and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.