Legends® Luxury Baffled Damask Comforter
Overview & Details
- Filled with superior large cluster 650–675 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- 400-thread count combed cotton shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Cover is crafted with an elegant tonal damask stripe.
- Cover is made of fine combed yarns that create a light-weight shell for exceptional softness and drape.
- Cotton damask fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards – certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Generous baffle box construction provides for optimum loft and all over even warmth.
- Available in White and Ivory.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles – super light, light, medium warmth and extra warmth.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- 15” drop.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Legends Luxury Ultimate pillows also available.
- Packed in a beautiful cotton storage bag.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
This beautifully appointed comforter is so decadent, so sublime, you’ll be hard-pressed to get out of bed! Exceptionally light and lofty, it’s filled with premium 650–675 fill power certified Hungarian white goose down. Enveloped in a lightweight shell of silky-soft, 400-thread count combed cotton woven with subtle damask stripes and expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex standards. Generous 15” baffle box construction allows our superior large cluster goose down to expand providing for optimum loft and prevents cold spots, allowing for all over even warmth. Quality is paramount; a rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensure that our down is hypoallergenic. Exclusively available at The Company Store®.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.