LaCrosse® PrimaLoft® / Down Comforter / Sham
Overview & Details
- 250-thread count combed cotton shell.
- Sewn-through 12” box construction prevents the fill from shifting.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Personalize: Monogram is located on the lower right corner.
- Twin X-Long Comforters available in select colors.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- Made in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
With PrimaLoft® fill:
- The Company Store’s best selling down alternative comforter.
- Primaloft® Deluxe fill surrounds you in warmth.
- Choose from three different warmth levels: light, medium warmth, and extra warmth.
- Provides allergy relief for those allergic to down.
Cold nights have nothing on The Company Store®'s bestselling down alternative duvet. Packed with just the right amount of Primaloft® Deluxe to ensure a completely hypoallergenic spread, our LaCrosse® comforter wraps you in total warmth each and every night. Crafted from soft and smooth 250-thread count cotton, this down-alternative duvet ensures you'll always rest easy. Choose from four different warmth levels, light, medium warmth extra warmth and ultra warmth, to find the perfect one to sit your personal preferences, home and climate. All of our hypoallergenic down-alternative comforter options also feature 12-inch sewn-through box construction. This prevents the poly-fill from shifting for consistent, evenly-distributed comfort at all times.
With Down fill:
- LaCrosse® Comforter – One of our best sellers.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power TCS® down provides loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in 4 warmth levels - light, medium, extra-warmth and Ultra Warmth weights.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
The LaCrosse® Comforter is handcrafted in the USA and always will be. It's been synonymous with comfort, craftsmanship and value for generations. Filled with 500-550 fill power TCS® Down, these comforters are the ultimate in affordable warmth. 250-thread count combed cotton shell is expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch and certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. 12” sewn-through box construction prevents the fill from shifting. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What's sewn-through box construction? I thought sewn-through construction and box construction were two different things.Asked on 8/7/2016 by Sophie
A:Hi Sophie - Sewn-through and box construction is when the squares on the comforter is sewn through both layers of the shell. Thank you.Answered on 8/8/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What exactly is down alternative?Asked on 7/24/2016 by Megan from Dallas, TX
A:Hi Megan - On the LaCrosse comforters we have primaloft for our down alternative. Primaloft is a synthetic microfiber made to imitate what down feels and act like. Primaloft is a polyester. Thank you.Answered on 7/25/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What kind of cleaning soap do you use to wash the down type comforter?Asked on 7/4/2016 by judy
A:Hi Judy - Any mild detergent is fine to wash the LaCrosse Comforters. Wash with warm water and on a delicate cycle. Thank you.Answered on 7/5/2016 by Anonymous
Q:size of queen size quiltAsked on 6/28/2016 by mary from United States
A:Hi Mary- The Lacrosse queen comforter would measure 90 x 96". Thank you.Answered on 6/28/2016 by Anonymous
Q:are both the down and down alternative washable?Asked on 6/22/2016 by Melissa
A:Hi Melissa. Both the Down and the Primaloft (Down Alternative) in the Lacrosse comforters are machine washable. Thank you.Answered on 6/22/2016 by Anonymous
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.