Alberta™ RDS Euro Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium European RDS down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Certified under RDS standards which ensures the down used comes from ethically treated birds.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Most down-proof sateen comforters are dry clean only, but we worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to develop a cotton sateen that’s both down-proof and machine washable.
- Hypoallergenic 600-650 fill power RDS certified European down provides luxurious loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- 12” baffled box construction allows for optimum warmth and loft.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- 15” drop.
- Available in 3 warmth levels - light, medium and extra-warmth weights.
- Available in 5 colors.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Our duvet covers (sold separately) have corner ties that attach to comforter, holding it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
We worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to bring you this premium down comforter. Beautifully handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, Alberta™ wrapped in a down-proof, 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell that’s delightfully soft and silky to the touch and certified to meet eco-friendly Oeko-Tex® standards. The comforter is expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. 600–650 fill power RDS certified European down provides luxurious warmth, while 12” baffled square pockets allow for optimum loft without extra weight. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Available in 5 beautiful colors and 3 comfort weights. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Twin - 70x90", 20 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 24 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 27 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 34 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 25 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 29 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 33 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 40 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 31 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 37 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 42 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 51 oz.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does the stitching go to edge of each baffle? The LDS does not, and I want completely stitched baffles.Asked on 11/30/2016 by Ash from Birmingham, AL
Q:I am looking for a queen down comforter that looks very full and lofty however I only need a medium warmth product. Choices?Asked on 11/27/2016 by diane from marietta,GA
Q:The fill in my previous style of CS comforter clumped up within the baffles, even before it was cleaned. Does that happen with this comforter? Thank you.Asked on 10/22/2016 by LML
A:Hi- The fill in the Alberta comforter should not clump up. It should be nice and lofty. We do recommend the comforters to be cleaned at least two times a year, fluffed in between and also rotated on the bed. This should prevent any clumping. Thank you.
Q:How much heavier is the King medium weight than the King Lightweight? How many oz of fill does each have? What temperature room do you recommend for the lightweight vs the medium weight?Asked on 10/18/2016 by Mary
A:Hi Mary- The Alberta comforter in the king lightweight would weight 7 lbs, it has 34 oz of fill and would be rated for a room temperature of 69°F to 74°F. The Alberta comforter in the king medium weight would weight 7.55 lbs , it has 40 oz of fill and is rated for a room temperature of 65°F to 69°F. Thank you
Q:Is there ties on this comforter for a duvet cover? And what room temperature is medium weight rated for
LauraAsked on 10/11/2016 by Laura from Rumford, ME
A:Hi Laura - The Alberta Comforter has corner loops in all four corners and you would tie the corner ties in our duvet covers to these corner loops. The medium warmth comforter is recommended for room temperatures between 65 and 69 degrees. Thank you.
Q:How much fill is in the medium full and queen size?Asked on 10/5/2016 by SF
Q:You mentioned for one of the question above that difference between white bay vs alberta is stitches. Is the down inside same quality? In the over view and details, it says European white down for white bay and European down for alberta.Asked on 10/1/2016 by puyo
Q:The colours in the sample pictures are often not what is shown.. so is the grey or platinum a light grey or a strong colour deep or dark grey?
The same question applies to the Cloud Blue.
I bought flannel sheets and found the colour much darker than represented.Asked on 9/26/2016 by None, outdoor senior, from Quebec Canada ( cold winters)
A:Hello. The Alberta™ RDS Euro Down Comforter in the Platinum is a light Grey as is the Cloud Blue. We have a free swatch service. Call 1(800) 289-8508 and request and of these comforter or sheet colors to see them prior to ordering. Thank you.
Q:What is the percentage of goose down and feathers in the Alberta RDS Euro Down Comforter?Asked on 9/20/2016 by Maynard from United States
Q:How much fill is in Extra king-sized?Asked on 9/16/2016 by JHS from CA