Alberta™ Euro Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium European down comforter.
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Most down-proof sateen comforters are dry clean only, but we worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to develop a cotton sateen that’s both down-proof and machine washable.
- Hypoallergenic 600-650 fill power European down provides luxurious loft and warmth.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- 12” baffled box construction allows for optimum warmth and loft.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- 15” drop.
- Available in three warmth levels - light, medium, and extra-warmth weights.
- Available in five colors.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards – certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Machine wash.
We worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to bring you this premium comforter. Beautifully assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials, Alberta™ wrapped in a down-proof, 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell that’s delightfully soft and silky to the touch and certified to meet eco-friendly Oeko-Tex® standards. Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. 600–650 fill power certified European down provides luxurious warmth, while 12” baffled square pockets allow for optimum loft without extra weight. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensure that our down is hypoallergenic. Exclusively available at The Company Store®.
- Twin - 70x90", 20 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 24 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 27 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 34 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 25 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 29 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 33 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 40 oz.
- Twin - 70x90", 31 oz. fill
- Full - 84x90", 37 oz. fill
- Queen - 90x96", 42 oz. fill
- King - 108x96", 51 oz.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.