Bed Bug Protective Cover Set
Overview & Details
- Bed Bug Protective cover set.
- 100% polyester Bed Bug Protective cover set.
- Bite-proof fabric effective against bed bugs, pet dander and most allergens.
- Latex-free with polyurethane back.
- Bed Bug Protective cover set includes a mattress cover, box spring cover and two pillow covers. Twin, Twin XL and Full sizes come with standard pillow covers, Queen comes with queen pillow covers, King and California King come with king pillow covers.
- Choose from three different depths: 9 inch, 12 inch and 16 inch.
- Secure zipper-lock design.
- Machine wash.
- Made in the USA.
The ultimate barrier for your bed. Our Bed Bug Protective cover set is the best way to protect you, your mattress and all of your bedding. Offering innovative solutions, our premium, stretch-knit covers create an impenetrable bite-proof fabric barrier against bed bugs, dust, pet dander and other allergens. Designed with a soft, silky surface that is both comfortable and quiet, our protective cover set also features a latex-free polyurethane back with a waterproof finish that prevents stains and spills from penetrating your mattress. The Bed Bug Protective cover set is the simplest and smartest way to protect your mattress and bedding basics.
The Bed Bug Protective cover set includes a mattress cover, box spring cover and two pillow covers. The twin, twin XL and full sizes all come with standard pillow covers; the queen comes with queen pillow covers and the king and California king sizes come with king pillow covers. Our Bed Bug Protective cover set can be used seven days a week.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are the mattress and box spring protectors machine washable? The pillow case covers have washing instructions, but I didn't see any instructions for the mattress/box spring covers.Asked on 8/12/2016 by College Bound
Q:If i am also putting on a mattress pad. What thickness should i get to go over it? Twin XLAsked on 7/18/2016 by marcy
A:Hi Marcy- You would want to go with the size that is closest to you mattress size with the pad on. Thank you.Answered on 7/18/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Can you tell me the pore size of this set?Asked on 5/18/2016 by L from MA
A:Hello - Unfortunately we do not have this information available. We apologize for the inconvenience.Answered on 5/19/2016 by Anonymous