Bamboo/Cotton Duvet Cover and Sham
Overview & Details
- Bamboo/cotton duvet cover and sham.
- 300 thread count duvet cover and sham made from 70% rayon from bamboo/30% cotton for comfort, softness and durability.
- Bamboo is a highly sustainable fiber known for its natural softness and breathability.
- The complete bamboo/cotton sheets and bedding collection is available in a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcase, duvet cover and sham.
- Choose the bamboo blend duvet cover and sham in an array of soothing solids.
- All duvet covers come with corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both securely in place.
- Comforter sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Make yourself comfortable with our bamboo/cotton duvet cover and sham. Bamboo is a highly sustainable fiber known for its natural softness, breathability and durability…what’s not to love? We’ve blended the bamboo with cotton (70% rayon from bamboo/30% cotton) in a soft and smooth 300-thread count. The result is a duvet cover and sham that deliver supreme comfort throughout the year. Available in an array of soft and soothing solid shades, our duvet cover and sham add a cozy-chic layer to your bed.
The complete bamboo/cotton sheets and bedding collection is available in a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcase, duvet cover and sham. Combine all the bedding together to create a naturally beautiful bed top to bottom. The duvet cover also features convenient button closures and interior ties at the corners to hold your comforter securely in place. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our bamboo/cotton duvet cover and sham at The Company Store.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do I need to wash these before first use? Thanks.
BobAsked on 4/30/2016 by Bob
A:Hi Bob - Yes it is recommended to wash before the first use. Thank you.Answered on 4/30/2016 by Anonymous