Bailey Plaid Back-To-Campus Percale Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- Cotton percale duvet cover.
- 200-thread count.
- Matching comforter and sham available separately.
- A classic plaid blue, taupe, black, cream and red.
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately), holding it firmly in place.
- Mix and match with our Classic Percale or Jersey Knit sheet sets (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
A tried-and-true favorite, classic plaid bedding gets a modern makeover in handsome shades of blue, taupe, black and cream with subtle red accents. Sewn of crisp 200-thread count cotton percale, this plaid duvet cover brings all the comforts of home to your dorm room. Coordinates with our Solid Jersey Knit or Classic Percale sheet sets, sold separately. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:In the photo on the left, there is a denim-blue item between the sheets and comforter, that looks like a blanket (with square design). Which item is that please? Thank you.Asked on 8/1/2016 by LM from United States
A:Hi- The item in the photo would be the Trent Jersey Quilt item number C2N7. Thank you.Answered on 8/1/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Is the taupe an actual beige taupe or is it more gray? From the photo it looks like solid gray sheets will match...Asked on 7/14/2016 by Amy from NJ
A:Hi Amy- The taupe in the Bailey bedding is more of a gray taupe. Thank you.Answered on 7/14/2016 by Anonymous