Baffled Square RDS Goose Down Featherbed
Overview & Details
- White goose RDS feather / down featherbed.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 200-thread-count cotton twill shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Plush featherbed is filled with a sumptuous, hypoallergenic blend of 95% RDS white goose feathers and 5% RDS white goose down fill for firm support.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Our feather/down blend is certified under RDS standards which ensures the fill used comes from ethically treated birds.
- Mitered corners and 4-inch-deep baffled construction ensure fill stays uniformly distributed throughout the featherbed.
- Also available, our hypoallergenic down free featherbed for allergy sufferers (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Spot clean.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
- Cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
If you’ve never slept on a featherbed, you’ve been denying yourself a luxury that’s been enjoyed by Europeans for centuries. Plumped with a lofty, hypoallergenic RDS blend of white goose feathers and white goose down fill, our featherbed provides firm yet sumptuous support that eases pressure on joints and cradles you in unparalleled comfort... so much so that you’ll be hard-pressed to get out of bed! Encased in a shell of 200-thread-count cotton twill, each down featherbed is sewn with mitred walls and 4-inch-deep baffle box construction to keep fill from shifting. Shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Handcrafted in the USA.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is there a cover/protector that will fit this in King size?Asked on 11/19/2016 by Chris from Atlanta. GA
Q:How deep is this featherbed...will a fitted sheet go over it.?
also do you wake up warm as if the featherbed absorbed body heat like some foam products?Asked on 11/17/2016 by none
Q:Is this treated with any type of flame retardant and if so what specificallyAsked on 10/16/2016 by Sumer from Haddon heights nj
A:Hi Sumer. The Baffled Square RDS Goose Down Featherbed 200-thread-count cotton twill shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals. A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness. It has not been treated. Thank you.
Q:From what country are the feathers?Asked on 10/16/2016 by Ciongo from Philadelphia PA