Baffled Square Goose Down Featherbed
Overview & Details
- White goose feather/down featherbed.
- Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 200-thread-count cotton twill shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Plush featherbed is filled with a sumptuous, hypoallergenic blend of 95% white goose feathers and 5% white goose down fill for firm support.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Mitered corners and 4-inch-deep baffled construction ensure fill stays uniformly distributed throughout the featherbed.
- Also available, our hypoallergenic down free featherbed for allergy sufferers (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Spot clean.
- Cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
If you’ve never slept on a featherbed, you’ve been denying yourself a luxury that’s been enjoyed by Europeans for centuries. Plumped with a lofty, hypoallergenic blend of white goose feathers and white goose down fill, our featherbed provides firm yet sumptuous support that eases pressure on joints and cradles you in unparalleled comfort... so much so that you’ll be hard-pressed to get out of bed! Encased in a shell of 200-thread-count cotton twill, each down featherbed is sewn with mitered walls and 4-inch-deep baffle box construction to keep fill from shifting. Shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Handcrafted in the USA. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.