Baffled Square Goose Down Featherbed
Overview & Details
- White goose feather/down featherbed.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 200-thread-count cotton twill shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Plush featherbed is filled with a sumptuous, hypoallergenic blend of 95% white goose feathers and 5% white goose down fill for firm support.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Mitered corners and 4-inch-deep baffled construction ensure fill stays uniformly distributed throughout the featherbed.
- Also available, our hypoallergenic down free featherbed for allergy sufferers (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Spot clean.
- Exclusively ours.
- Cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
If you’ve never slept on a featherbed, you’ve been denying yourself a luxury that’s been enjoyed by Europeans for centuries. Plumped with a lofty, hypoallergenic blend of white goose feathers and white goose down fill, our featherbed provides firm yet sumptuous support that eases pressure on joints and cradles you in unparalleled comfort... so much so that you’ll be hard-pressed to get out of bed! Encased in a shell of 200-thread-count cotton twill, each down featherbed is sewn with mitred walls and 4-inch-deep baffle box construction to keep fill from shifting. Shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Handcrafted in the USA. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I'm thinking of buying a split king bed do you have a featherbed for x-long twin? thanks for your replyAsked on 9/9/2017 by davie from undisclosed
Q:Is this mattress completely sealed? Or is there a zipper? Also do I need a mattress underneath this mattress so I don't sleep with feathers all around me but I'm onto hard Base?Asked on 8/31/2017 by My name is Ms. Stuart from undisclosed
Q:Hello, is the cotton shell 100% cotton or is it a cotton/poly blend? Thank you.Asked on 8/18/2017 by V from Dallas, TX
A:Hello. the Baffled Square Goose Down Featherbed. 200-thread-count 100% cotton twill shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals. Thank you for your inquiry.
Q:I notice there is not a Cal King option. Will a standard King fit properly on a Cal King bed?
Thank you.Asked on 7/17/2017 by JR of OC from Orange County , CA
A:Hi- The king size feather bed measures 78" x 80". A Cal king mattress measures 72" x 84". The feather bed will fit but you will have approximately 3 inches extra on each side and it would be approximately 2 inches short on the head and foot of the mattress. Thank you.
Q:I have a 15" mattress, will need to buy different sheets if I put this under the fitted sheetAsked on 6/2/2017 by Suzette from Oakley, Ca.
Q:Do I use a mattress pad and sheet on top of this featherbed? or just a sheet? Thank you.Asked on 5/5/2017 by ssm from santa barbara ca
Q:I want to buy this for a sofa bed with a 74"wide mattress. Should I get a king or queen size?
Thank you.Asked on 5/5/2017 by ssm from santa barbara ca
Q:What is the fill power?Asked on 1/8/2017 by SouthernGirl from United States
Q:How do you clean these? I have a queen size and it is too large to fit into a washer. I took it to the cleaners and it came back dirtier than it was before I dropped it off.
ThanksAsked on 1/6/2017 by Suzy Q
Q:Is down or down free the softest.?Asked on 12/26/2016 by Marcy