Baffled Square Goose Down Featherbed
Overview & Details
- White goose feather/down featherbed.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 200-thread-count cotton twill shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Plush featherbed is filled with a sumptuous, hypoallergenic blend of 95% white goose feathers and 5% white goose down fill for firm support.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Mitered corners and 4-inch-deep baffled construction ensure fill stays uniformly distributed throughout the featherbed.
- Also available, our hypoallergenic down free featherbed for allergy sufferers (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Spot clean.
- Exclusively ours.
- Cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
If you’ve never slept on a featherbed, you’ve been denying yourself a luxury that’s been enjoyed by Europeans for centuries. Plumped with a lofty, hypoallergenic blend of white goose feathers and white goose down fill, our featherbed provides firm yet sumptuous support that eases pressure on joints and cradles you in unparalleled comfort... so much so that you’ll be hard-pressed to get out of bed! Encased in a shell of 200-thread-count cotton twill, each down featherbed is sewn with mitred walls and 4-inch-deep baffle box construction to keep fill from shifting. Shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Handcrafted in the USA. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do I use a mattress pad and sheet on top of this featherbed? or just a sheet? Thank you.Asked on 5/5/2017 by ssm from santa barbara ca
Q:I want to buy this for a sofa bed with a 74"wide mattress. Should I get a king or queen size?
Thank you.Asked on 5/5/2017 by ssm from santa barbara ca
Q:What is the fill power?Asked on 1/8/2017 by SouthernGirl from United States
Q:How do you clean these? I have a queen size and it is too large to fit into a washer. I took it to the cleaners and it came back dirtier than it was before I dropped it off.
ThanksAsked on 1/6/2017 by Suzy Q
Q:Is down or down free the softest.?Asked on 12/26/2016 by Marcy
Q:Where is this item manufactured?Asked on 12/14/2016 by sumer from haddon heights nj
Q:Is there a cover/protector that will fit this in King size?Asked on 11/19/2016 by Chris from Atlanta. GA
Q:How deep is this featherbed...will a fitted sheet go over it.?
also do you wake up warm as if the featherbed absorbed body heat like some foam products?Asked on 11/17/2016 by none
Q:Is this treated with any type of flame retardant and if so what specificallyAsked on 10/16/2016 by Sumer from Haddon heights nj
A:Hi Sumer. The Baffled Square RDS Goose Down Featherbed 200-thread-count cotton twill shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals. A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness. It has not been treated. Thank you.
Q:From what country are the feathers?Asked on 10/16/2016 by Ciongo from Philadelphia PA