- Waste-Not Fox Craft Set
- Includes pre-cut felt pieces, a cotton sock, plastic needle, thread and trims
- Illustrated detailed instructions
- Recycle plastic bottles and cups
- You will need a 20oz plastic bottle, not included
- Various skill levels
- Adult supervision suggested
- Life On Earth Animal Chain Craft Set
- 120 links that stretch to 24 ft. long when connected
- 36 different animals
- 16 patterns
- Illustrations printed on heavy-weight paper
- Easy to put together – just slide one end into the pre-cut slot on the other end and link them together
- No glue needed
- Ages 5+
Kids will love this pair of 2 craft sets from award winner toy manufacturer eeBoo. Easy, fun and sure to have them entertained for hours on end.
Whimsical animal designs are printed on heavyweight paper and when linked together make a 24 ft. animal paper chain. Easy to put together – just slide one end into the pre-cut slot on the other end and link them together. Since no glue or tape is needed, they are easy to take apart
and store for next time. The Waste-Not Fox craft set contains all the
sewing materials needed to make a fuzzy little fox! Set includes pre-cut
felt pieces, a cotton sock, plastic needle, thread and trims. The idea
behind this creative project is to repurpose discarded materials and
make them into a toy, creating environmental awareness. A 20 oz.
plastic bottle is needed (not included).
eeBoo is an award winning toy manufacturer that specializes in well-made original educational games and toys. Their unique collection of toys and gifts inspire literacy, drawing and imaginative play, just to name a few. Using original art from well-known and well-loved children's book illustrators, eeBoo creates toys and gifts that children will affectionately remember.