Overview & Details
- Premium pillow for allergy sufferers.
- 300-thread count cotton cover is tightly woven to prevent anything over 5 microns from penetrating.
- Allergy relief pillow provides an effective barrier against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens.
- Allergy relief pillow filled with hypoallergenic synthetic fiber with no added chemicals or antimicrobials.
- Medium / firm density pillow ideal for back and side sleepers.
- Choose the sleep solution pillow in standard, queen and king sizes.
- Pair the pillow with our 100% all-cotton allergy relief bedding for a complete allergy-free bed.
- Machine wash.
- Made in the USA.
Tired of waking up with allergies? Rest easier with our allergy relief pillow, an innovative sleep solution for allergy sufferers. Filled with lofty hypoallergenic synthetic fiber (with no added chemicals or antimicrobials), this premium allergy relief pillow is encased in a 300-thread count cotton cover that’s woven so tightly, nothing over 5 microns can penetrate.
One of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens, our essential pillow ensures you’ll enjoy a sneeze-free, sniffle-free sleep every night of the week. Choose the hypoallergenic pillow in standard, queen and king sizes and start enjoying better sleep immediately. The medium firmness of our allergy relief pillow makes it ideal for both back and side sleepers.
Pair our allergy relief pillow with our 100% all-cotton allergy relief bedding for a complete allergy-free experience from the top of the bed to the bottom.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are these pillows Oeko-tex certified? Specifically, do they contain formaldehyde?Asked on 8/6/2017 by RaquelRaquel from New York, NY
Q:Which of Company pillows are best for allergy? Thanks in advance.Asked on 6/11/2017 by like this company from Brooklyn, NY
A:Hello. We recommend our PrimaLoft® Deluxe Pillow Provides allergy relief for those allergic to down and our Black Label™ PrimaLoft® Pillows Down alternative pillow provides allergy relief for those with allergies to down. Thank you for your inquiry.
Q:Has this pillow been treated with fire retardants or any other chemical? If so, what chemicals? I'm searching for pillows without fire retardants and would like to know if all pillows sold by The Company Store are free of them, which would make it easier for me to choose. Thanks.Asked on 5/23/2017 by Loraine from DC
A:Hi Loraine. The Allergy Pillow,. Allergy relief pillow filled with hypoallergenic synthetic fiber with no added chemicals or antimicrobials. All of the pillows that are manufactured by the Company Store are free from fire retardants. Thank you for your inquiry.
Q:the size of the king pillowAsked on 2/27/2017 by Lawrence from California