Alexa Matelassé Collection
Overview & Details
- Traditional matelassé coverlet and sham, patterned with medallions and vining floral motifs.
- 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Collection includes a coverlet, sham, bedspread and bedskirt.
- Bedskirt is available in 14” and 18” drops.
- Coverlet is a substantial year-round layer with the weight of a blanket but the polished look that works on top of the bed; can be paired under a comforter when the weather gets cooler.
- Coordinates with our Classic Solid Sateen and Classic Stripe Sateen bedding (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
- Exclusively ours.
Intricate medallions and flowering vines give our traditional matelassé coverlet and sham their rich textural beauty. Offered in an array of lovely hues, our matelassé coverlet is meticulously crafted in Portugal of soft Egyptian cotton. The coverlet is a polished, substantial layer that can be used on top of the bed or paired under comforters during cooler weather. Matching bedspread and bedskirt also available separately.
Exceptional, luxurious and exclusive to The Company Store® – your home for well-made luxury bedding for over 100 years.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Will the cantaloupe color bedskirt go with the gold color in your Elan quilt?Asked on 8/22/2016 by Diane from California
Q:Dimensions of bedspread and 18 inch bedskirt for twin I have an extra long twin bed.Asked on 5/19/2016 by pjv
A:Hello - Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the Alexa Matelassé Bedspreads have been sold out and discontinued. We are sorry to disappoint you. The bedskirts are available. The measurement for the 18" twin is 39" x 75".Answered on 5/19/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the size of your 'King" Alexa Matelasse Coverlet and how much does it weigh?Asked on 5/15/2016 by TAS from Vermont
A:Hello - Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the Alexa Matelassé Coverlets have been sold out and discontinued. We are sorry to disappoint you.Answered on 5/16/2016 by Anonymous