Alberta™ RDS Euro Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium European RDS down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Certified under RDS standards which ensures the down used comes from ethically treated birds.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Most down-proof sateen comforters are dry clean only, but we worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to develop a cotton sateen that’s both down-proof and machine washable.
- Hypoallergenic 600-650 fill power RDS certified European down provides luxurious loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- 12” baffled box construction allows for optimum warmth and loft.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- 15” drop.
- Available in 3 warmth levels - light, medium and extra-warmth weights.
- Available in 5 colors.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Our duvet covers (sold separately) have corner ties that attach to comforter, holding it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
We worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to bring you this premium down comforter. Beautifully handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, Alberta™ wrapped in a down-proof, 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell that’s delightfully soft and silky to the touch and certified to meet eco-friendly Oeko-Tex® standards. The comforter is expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. 600–650 fill power RDS certified European down provides luxurious warmth, while 12” baffled square pockets allow for optimum loft without extra weight. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Available in 5 beautiful colors and 3 comfort weights. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the percentage of goose down and feathers in the Alberta RDS Euro Down Comforter?Asked on 9/20/2016 by Maynard from United States
Q:How much fill is in Extra king-sized?Asked on 9/16/2016 by JHS from CA
Q:do you make it in a California King size?Asked on 9/14/2016 by Liz
Q:Does this Alberta Comforter come with Corner Ties?Asked on 9/8/2016 by Long from United States
Q:what is the difference between light, medium and warmth??Asked on 9/4/2016 by Joam from East Rockaway, NY
A:Hello. The Alberta™ RDS Euro Down Comforter warmth levels are explained in our Comforter Guide. Scroll to the bottom of the webpage to Guides. Click on Comforter Guide, scroll down to Warmth Level for a complete explanation of all 5 levels of warmth. Thank you.
Q:How much fill is in light king-sized?Asked on 8/13/2016 by Jessica from United States
Q:What is the difference between the Alberta and the White Bay comforters in terms of specifications? The latter is cheaper but I couldn't really tell why that might be.Asked on 8/5/2016 by Lovemybed
A:Hi - The difference between the Alberta and the White Bay comforters is the White bay is a box stitch and the Alberta is a baffle stitching. Baffle design there are vertical interior walls of fabric sewn along the stitching line connecting the top and bottom layers of the comforter shell. The baffle design allow for maximum loft. Thank you.Answered on 8/5/2016 by Anonymous