- Premium European down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our LaCrosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell is down proof and silky to the touch.
- Most down-proof sateen comforters are dry clean only, but we worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to develop a cotton sateen that’s both down-proof and machine washable.
- Hypoallergenic 600-650 fill power European down provides luxurious loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Stitched with 12” baffled square pockets to allow optimum warmth and prevent cold spots.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- Available in 3 warmth levels - light, medium and extra-warmth weights.
- Available in 6 beautiful colors – Silver Gray, Driftwood, Sterling Blue, Antique Gold, White and Ivory.
- Cotton sateen fabric is Oeko-Tex certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
We worked closely with one of the finest fabric mills available to bring you this premium comforter. Beautifully handcrafted in our LaCrosse, Wisconsin factory, it’s wrapped in a down-proof, 300-thread count combed cotton sateen that’s delightfully soft and silky to the touch and certified to meet eco-friendly Oeko-Tex standards. Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. 600–650 fill power European down provides luxurious warmth, while 12” baffled square pockets allow for optimum loft and prevent cold spots. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Now available in 6 beautiful colors and 3 comfort weights, including a new lightweight version.