400-Thread Count Waterproof Cotton Top Mattress Pad
Overview & Details
- 400-thread count cotton waterproof mattress pad / mattress cover.
- Waterproof mattress pad features 10 oz. of plump polyester fill inside a 400-thread count cotton dobby cover.
- Mattress pad topped with a laminated layer of waterproof fabric to protect from spills.
- Fits mattresses up to 22” deep.
- Available in several size options: crib size, twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and California king.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Put a barrier between your mattress and the world around it with our soft and smooth 400-thread count waterproof cotton top mattress pad. A great way to protect your mattress investment from common everyday damages like spills, accidents and more, this waterproof mattress pad is a smart bedding solution. Designed with a silky 400-thread count dobby cotton cover filled with 10 oz. of plump polyester fill, this well-crafted mattress pad offers cushioned support for every night of the week. It’s a great choice to add a cozy bedding layer and protect your mattress at the same time. The waterproof mattress cover is laminated with a waterproof layer of fabric so you can worry less and sleep more soundly. Make this 400-thread count cotton waterproof mattress pad part of your daily bedding.
Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our 400-thread count waterproof cotton top mattress pad at The Company Store®. Made to fit mattresses up to 22 inches deep, the mattress pad is also machine washable for easy-care convenience. Choose this mattress pad in several size options: crib size, twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and California king.
- Does this product rustle (like plastic sheeting) when someone is turning on the bed. Does it breath?
Hi - The 400-thread count waterproof cotton mattress pad has a laminated layer, but does not make a plastic sound when turning. The mattress pad does breath well. Thank you for your inquiry.
- I have a custom king bed that is 2m x 2m or 78.7in x 78.7in and also have a king size company store featherbed on it already. Will this top mattress pad fit on top of this all as I want something to protect the featherbed first with the mattress? Or is there a waterproof featherbed cover protector?
Hello Ray - The mattress pad will certainly fit over the featherbed. It should fit a mattress up to 22" deep so if the measurement of your mattress including the featherbed is less than that it should fit. Since your bed is a custom size, it may not be a perfect fit but should work, since the difference in width & length is small. We do not carry a waterproof featherbed protector at this time. Thank you.
- My matress is only 9 inches deep. Will this fit ok or too loose?
Hi Laura - The mattress pad fits up to 22", but still will work if you tuck it in. Thank you for your inquiry.
- This mattress pad will be on a guest bed that may have children sleeping on it occasionally. But most of the time there will be adults using it. Does the lamination inside the top crinkle and make noise when someone is sleeping on it?
hostess with the mostess
Hi - The 400 thread count waterproof cotton top mattress pad does have laminated layer that can produce some noise. We do offer a quiet waterproof quilted mattress pad that doesn't have a laminated layer that will be noiseless. Thank you