400-Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding
Overview & Details
- 400-thread count cotton percale.
- Made of Supima® cotton, the finest American-grown cotton.
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, extra-deep flat sheets, extra-deep fitted sheet, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately.
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 16” deep.
- Extra-deep flat and fitted sheets accommodate mattresses 16”–20” deep.
- Duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold them securely in place.
- Machine wash.
Renowned for its softness and strength, long-staple Supima® cotton—the finest American-grown cotton available—makes our 400-thread count bedding an opulent choice. Exceptionally smooth and supple, and offered in a palette of sophisticated solids, this is the ultimate luxury for your bed. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
- Do the sheets pill? I am looking for cotton sheets that do not pill and are not sateen.
Hi Dee- The 400-Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding shouldn't pill. Thank you.
- Does the elastic on this fitted sheet go all the way around the bottom? I need it to not pop off my adjustable-base bed when I put the head up.
Hi Jeanny- Yes our fitted sheets do have elastic all the way around. Thank you.
- In what country are these sheets made?
Hi Sarah. The 400-Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding is made in India. Thank you.
Imported, it says. Imported, a rising nation on the Indian subcontinent that is new at weaving but determined to turn out sheets that do not slip off the bed or after a washing go from a rectangle to a rhomboid. Hopes are high.
- Are your sheets full length long-staple supima?
Hi Tricia - Our sheets are full length long-staple supima. Thank you.