400-Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding
Overview & Details
- 400-thread count cotton percale.
- Made of Supima® cotton, the finest American-grown cotton.
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, extra-deep flat sheets, extra-deep fitted sheet, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately.
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 16” deep.
- Extra-deep flat and fitted sheets accommodate mattresses 16”–20” deep.
- Duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold them securely in place.
- Machine wash.
Renowned for its softness and strength, long-staple Supima® cotton—the finest American-grown cotton available—makes our 400-thread count bedding an opulent choice. Exceptionally smooth and supple, and offered in a palette of sophisticated solids, this is the ultimate luxury for your bed. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do the sheets pill? I am looking for cotton sheets that do not pill and are not sateen.Asked on 8/14/2016 by Dee
Q:Does the elastic on this fitted sheet go all the way around the bottom? I need it to not pop off my adjustable-base bed when I put the head up.Asked on 8/11/2016 by Jeanny from Eau Claire, WI
Q:In what country are these sheets made?Asked on 6/13/2016 by Sarah B from San Diego, CA
A:Imported, it says. Imported, a rising nation on the Indian subcontinent that is new at weaving but determined to turn out sheets that do not slip off the bed or after a washing go from a rectangle to a rhomboid. Hopes are high.Answered on 7/25/2017 by Kmbold from Santa Maria, CA
A:Hi Sarah. The 400-Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding is made in India. Thank you.Answered on 6/13/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Are your sheets full length long-staple supima?Asked on 5/28/2016 by Tricia from United States
A:Hi Tricia - Our sheets are full length long-staple supima. Thank you.Answered on 5/31/2016 by Anonymous