400-Thread Count Supima® Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- 400-thread count cotton duvet cover / comforter cover.
- Long-staple Supima® - the finest American-grown cotton - is combed then percale-woven with 400 threads per square inch for an exceptionally soft, smooth hand that lasts and lasts.
- Button closure and hidden corner ties hold comforter in place.
- Matches our 400 Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
- Personalize: Monogram is located 33" inches down from closed end of duvet (centered)
Supima® cotton – known for its incredible softness and lasting durability – is the finest American-grown cotton. Woven with 400 ultra-fine threads per square inch for an exceptionally smooth, soft hand, this duvet comforter brings a new level of comfort to the bedroom. Use as a duvet cover or a comforter cover. Convenient button closures and interior corner ties hold the comforter in place.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:In what country are these sheets made?Asked on 6/13/2016 by Sarah B from San Diego, CA
A:Hi Sarah. The 400-Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding is made in India. Thank you.Answered on 6/13/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Are your sheets full length long-staple supima?Asked on 5/28/2016 by Tricia from United States
A:Hi Tricia - Our sheets are full length long-staple supima. Thank you.Answered on 5/31/2016 by Anonymous